Recently, I have been qutie interested in korean online games. Like the MapleStory which is really popular now in singapore and malaysia. I also found some online games like fanta creaon which I have write about it before. Now I found another new online game on the web that really catches my eye because of its cute and beautiful graphics.
Trickster R, a new online game that just come out from korea. I like the graphics and the characters is so cute!!
During the fight with magic powers in the toilet lol, you could see the toilet bowls around. Fighting in the toilet hmm...smelly :p
The characters is really really cute hehe...Tiny n cute.
GM giving the powers to the characters and all of them lie down on the floor, its so cute when they close their eyes and smiling.
Woah, they also have a beach map. Playing beach ball, wearing bikinis lol... hmm not really playing but fighting at the beach.
Under the sea, looks like Aqua Road from maplestory :)
But too bad can't play because its in korea version. Korea has so much online games which not many of them we can play. Unless its popular before they can change into english version.
Sunday, September 09, 2007
Korean online games
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment