Well here are some photos that I have taken when I went to the toy and comic convention in june. I have been busy this few months and didn't have time to talk about this event. Well this event is bascially to showcase toys and figurines to the public. Of course toys from US like star wars and counter strikes to anime figurines from japan. They even have cosplays which I din have the chance to snap it =(
A figurine of evilro that cost $300+...wow...
Yeah, here comes my favourite cartoon character, its tofu man! Ow!! Look at the price! It costs S$10 each...sad....
Haha although I can't afford to buy but still I can get a snap shot of this super tofu man standing poster hehe =)
Weird looking dolls....-_-''' That doll in the pink is droolin with saliva ahhaha...
Beautiful dolls that look like characters from final fantasy haha...cool....
The dooodolls, here is my dino"rawrrrr"
No comments:
Post a Comment